It is Transgender Week of Awareness! Listen to this episode to raise your awareness. We’ve packed in some extra info in our news section in honor of Transgender Week of Awareness.
Plus this week we talk with our first lady guest. Amber joins me to share her amazing experience.
Links referenced in today’s episode (in order of mention):
- Caleb’s AIDS LifeCycle fundraiser: tinyurl.com/CalebALC1
- Find Transgender Day of Remembrance events near you: TDOR.info
- Starbucks Turns 97 Seattle Locations into LGBT Safe Spaces: http://huff.to/1N1CoGw
- Reading list from the New York Public Library: http://on.nypl.org/1LovSSR
- 10 Trans and Gender Non-Conforming Pioneers you need to know about: http://huff.to/1lwZ59g
- 36 Trans People Discuss Their Identities: http://bit.ly/1WnRVou
- The Truth About Transgender Suicide: http://huff.to/1LowaJz
- LGBT Healthcare Laws: http://bit.ly/1NFuBIX
Books from the New York Public Library Reading List
Books by the Trans Pioneers from the Huffington Post Article
- Christine Jorgensen: A Personal Autobiography” target=”_blank”>Christine Jorgensen: A Personal Autobiography
- Suits Me: The Double Life of Billy Tipton” target=”_blank”>by Diane Middlebrook
- Transgender Warriors : Making History from Joan of Arc to Dennis Rodman” target=”_blank”>Transgender Warriors Trans Liberation: Beyond Pink or Blue” target=”_blank”>Trans Liberation