This week we get into a deep discussion with Sasha Strong of Brilliancy Counseling, in Portland Oregon, all about gender! Join us!
- Brilliancy Counseling, in Portland Oregon (Sasha’s Private Practice)
- Sasha’s Presentation: Nonbinary/Genderqueer Competent Counseling
Sasha’s recommended resources:
- My New Gender Workbook by Kate Bornstein (on IndieBound)
- Gender Outlaw by Kate Bornstein (On IndieBound)
- Gender Outlaws (The Next Generation)by Kate Bornstein (On IndieBound)
- Gender Trouble by Judith Butler (on IndieBound)
- Other Books by Judith Butler
- The Gender Creative Child by Diane Ehrensaft
Give yourself a gift and help out the show, get your Free Audiobook at audibletrial.com/beyond
On today’s episode I am recommending Redefining Realness by Janet Mock.
- Nominate Judges for First Annual Trans* Book Awards: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rub & Tug dropout
- Steven Universe Creator Comes Out As Non-Binary
- Leelah Alcorn Docu